I thought and I thought and I thought and… I’m thinking, coincidentally that the reason I can’t think of anything that was so hilarious this year that I would remember the specific event right now is because I think too much. So for the upcoming year, I’m going to try to think less and take myself A LOT less seriously. Life is short. Time to literally Roll On the Floor Laughing.
That certainly doesn’t mean I don’t have fun. Here are some of the things I remember laughing at the most this year:
- Whenever G makes fun of the way I pronounce things. Like La Joe-La, California.
- Kids and the funny things they say (thanks Pey, Kate, Lilly, Nathan, and Vivian)
- When Levi cocks his head to the side like he’s still a puppy if you sing in a high pitched voice.
- Modern Family, Parks and Rec, SNL, or any youtube clip of Jimmy Falon doing basically anything.
- And, even though I’ve been laughing at this for many years, it’s just too funny not to share again.