First big snow of the season = today. YAY. This is me right now:
I’ve been in planning mode for the last week. Not crazy I must stick perfectly to a plan or the world will end goal setting. But, a rough look at what I want to do, what I can do, what I could do…
We had a post about goals in #reverb14. But honestly, I hadn’t really had time to think about what I wanted to do. And I love leaving the door open for anything, so boxing myself into a tidy I MUST corner is not my friend.
Generally, I would like to:
* Drink more water
* Eat less sugar – even 5% less I would accept as a success
* Take more GRIT – and lift more in general
* Get consistent with writing – I think a map of what to write/when thought out ahead of time would help me so I’m not so aimless in my blogging
* Read more – fiction to stir my creativity, nonfiction to learn about things that interest me
* Learn more – specifically about health, wellness, the psychology behind dieting, the human response to energy input (eating and motivation factors) and usage (physical output but also mental exhaustion).
Cheers to a great year! December in review coming up next. xo